Friday, December 31, 2010

Everything is moving so fast.

The first photoshoot I've done in months went pretty well.

The Polar Express. Hahhhh. Seriously, though, I apologize for that.


I also put together a stop-motion of the process.  I might edit it down later to the actual 'moving portrait' concept that I worked on last year, but I am sort of liking it as a series of outtakes. I think it comes closer to a person's true portrait.
I never know what to tell a person to do during a shoot. Usually, awkward chaos ensues. We noticed that it was cold enough to see your breath, so we went that route for a while (with entertaining results). Then we remembered the hat, and wondered what to do with it (with entertaining results). There was a lot of uncontrollable laughing involved.



No comments:

Post a Comment